Monday, September 5, 2011

Tips Personalized Perfect Gifts


Tips Personalized Custom Wedding and Anniversary Gift


Take the Guesswork out of Gift Giving! Please Read the NEW Customer Review Before you buy!

Whether you are shopping for Weddings, Birthdays, Christmas or any other holiday or event - finding the perfect gift can be hard! At PersonalizationMall.com, they want to make it easy to give thoughtful personalized gifts. With their good ratings and review system, you can learn what other customers thought about the gifts they purchased or received!



To help you in your search for personalized gift ideas, you will find a five star scale throughout our website to give you a fast overview of how others have rated our gifts. Once you have found a product you are interested in, you can read the full product reviews to learn about other customers' experiences with that gift.



Some reviews are short and to the point, while others share powerful stories about how much of an impact their personalized gifts had on their recipients. All reviews contain valuable insight for our shoppers! Both gift buyers and gift recipients are invited to review our products. To distinguish between the two, look for Verified Buyer icon. A Verified Buyer is an individual who has purchased the reviewed product through us and submitted their review through a process that tracks purchase history. This designation is intended to clearly identify those members of community who are submitting reviews of products that they have purchased.

Be proud of the quality of our merchandise and the attention to detail used in personalizing each gift. We are happy to give our customer this opportunity to share their feedback with us and with their fellow shoppers. Now even new customers can shop with confidence knowing that the unbiased customer opinions right at their fingertips! Since PersonalizationMall.com was founded in 1998, over two million personalized gift orders have been filled!

Here truly value all the loyal customers who have helped make our company such a success and we encourage veteran shoppers and new customers alike to let their voices be heard in the PersonalizationMall.com community using this exciting rating & review system!

Customer Testimonials
I like your site very much. Its very personal and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I give it 5 stars for all the products you carry. Thanks for everything. :)
~ Valerie -

This was my first time ordering from you and I am very pleased. I ordered two ornaments, one for my friend, and one for my daughter. The service was speedy, the quality was great, and I will order from you again. Thank you for providing such great service.
~ Paula - TN

I ordered a personalized puzzle for my mother's birthday. When she unwrapped the box she was excited and happy just seeing her grandkids' picture on the box. When she realized there was a puzzle inside she was even more excited. She really enjoyed putting the puzzle together. The quality was excellent and the pieces interlocked so well she could pick it up and walk around with it to show it off to the whole family. Thanks for your great service and a great product.
~ Kelly - Bakersfield, CA

This is my second time ordering from you and I'm always so pleased with the products! Everything is perfect! Thank you! :)
~ Chelsea - Killeen, TX

I have received my order and I was very pleased with your service and how great my picture frame turned out. I will be doing a lot more shopping with you!
~ Cheryl - Rockwood, TN

I received my order today. Everything was so nice. The T shirts for the flower girl and ring bearer were adorable. Everyone I showed them to commented on the cute way the hair and colors matched the actual flower girl and ring bearer. The ornament was great too. I can't believe how reasonable your prices were compared to other places I checked. The order arrived here so quickly. I will be doing business with you again. I will recommend you to friends and family! Thank you for great products and great service.
~ Monteil - Henderson, NV


1 comment:

Share with others